Good evening fellow bloggers. Just wanted to reaffirm to you the readers that my mind is made up....I won't come down!!!!!!!! There are so many things that can make one want to come down, but I believe God therefore, I won't come down.
If you the reader has been contemplating your calling I want to encourage you to stand your watch no matter how much the wind blow, no matter how much the lightening flash or the thunder roll. You stay put. Pay day is coming!!!!!
Anchor Your Soul in His Majesty
-
[image: Anchor Your Soul in His Majesty]
Christ is priest, king, warrior, and the fulfillment of hope-filled
prophecy. Psalm 110 reveals four unique majest...
9 hours ago




1 comment:
There is Power in the name of JESUS.
I have thrown the towl in to live for him.
I've come to far now to turn around.
Stay strong my brother.
Yours in Christ.
A sincere conviction.
Post a Comment